(Step 1) - Property Type

Is this Building or Unit a Residential,
or Mixed-Use Property?

3R Reports are for residential and mixed-use buildings only. THERE ARE NO 3R REPORTS FOR COMMERCIAL
Please call (415) 558-6080 for more information.

Technical Support for Online Services

If you need help or have a question about this service, please visit our FAQ area.

Last updated: 9/17/2009 9:43:41 AM